
PAGCOR Regulatory - Philippine Amusement and Gaming …
Any company or gaming website claiming to hold a valid offshore gaming/internet gaming license from PAGCOR is fraudulent and unauthorized. The public is strongly urged to exercise caution and due diligence when playing in online gaming platforms.
PAGCOR Official website
3 days ago · The Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR) said all offshore gaming operations at Island Cove in Kawit, Cavite have been shut down in compliance with President Ferdinand Marcos Jr.'s directive to halt all Philippine Offshore Gaming Operator (POGO) activities nationwide.
PAGCOR slams disinformation on POGO closure order
Jul 27, 2024 · The Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR) today flagged a disinformation campaign through a memorandum purportedly ordering local government units to immediately terminate the operations of Philippine Offshore Gaming Operators or POGOs by August, saying that the memo was fake.
Despite POGO ban, Philippine gaming industry posts 25% growth …
Mar 18, 2025 · Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR) Chairman and CEO Alejandro H. Tengco today said the Philippine gaming industry remains robust despite the ban on Philippine Offshore Gaming Operations (POGOs).
Press statement on Pagcor's efforts to curb POGO-related crimes
On January 31, 2023, the Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR) learned through a news report that Soleil Chartered Bank issued a statement denying the issuance of a bank certification to Global ComRCI, PAGCOR’s third-party auditor for offshore gaming licensees, whose contract commenced in December 2017.
Press Statement on POGO in response to issues raised during the …
Jan 24, 2023 · The Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR) would like to thank the Senate of the Philippines for the opportunity to clarify matters related to the country’s offshore gaming license operations.
PAGCOR and four other agencies intensify efforts to address illegal ...
Sep 15, 2022 · PAGCOR Chairman and CEO Alejandro Tengco said the inter-agency collaboration is a response to the instruction of President Ferdinand Marcos, Jr. to address the recent Philippine Offshore Gaming Operations (POGO) …
PAGCOR says ex-cabinet official trying to intercede for POGOS
Jun 29, 2024 · The PAGCOR chief said he will reveal in the proper forum the identity of the former Cabinet member who had been lobbying for the illegal POGOs, as well as the circumstances that led to the proliferation of illegal and criminal offshore gaming operations.
OFFSHORE GAMING HUB IN CAVITE OFFICIALLY CLOSED -- PAGCOR
Dec 18, 2024 · The Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR) said all offshore gaming operations at Island Cove in Kawit, Cavite have been shut down in compliance with President Ferdinand Marcos Jr.'s directive to halt all Philippine Offshore Gaming Operator (POGO) activities nationwide.
Press Statement - PAGCOR puts moratorium on issuance of POGO …
Press Statement: PAGCOR puts moratorium on issuance of POGO license Mon | 8.19.2019 Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR) Chairman and CEO Andrea D. Domingo announced that the agency has put a moratorium on the issuance of licenses for Philippine Offshore Gaming Operators (POGOs).
- Some results have been removed