The family of 9-year-old Ezra Blount, who died after suffering injuries at Astroworld, will not accept Travis Scott's money to cover funeral costs The family of Ezra Blount — the nine-year-old ...
The family of Ezra Blount, the 9-year-old Dallas boy who died in the 2021 Astroworld Festival tragedy in Houston, have settled their lawsuit against rapper Travis Scott, Live Nation and Apple.
A lawyer representing Astroworld victims told Insider that Travis Scott's first lengthy interview Thursday since the festival proved that the hip hop artist and others knew of the dangers of the ...
The one wrongful death lawsuit that remains pending was filed by the family of 9-year-old Ezra Blount, the youngest person killed during the concert. Attorneys in the litigation were set to meet ...
Among those was the family of Ezra Blount, a 9-year-old boy who was "nearly crushed to death" while attending the show with his father, according to the suit. Following the horror, Scott posted a ...
RELATED: 9 of 10 wrongful death suits over deadly Astroworld crowd surge have been settled, lawyer says The case still going to trial involves the youngest victim, Ezra Blount, 9, of Dallas.
Now, the only one that remains is the one from the family of nine-year-old Ezra Blount, the youngest to pass during the concert. The Justice Department revealed plans last month to sue Live Nation ...
The one wrongful death lawsuit that remains pending was filed by the family of 9-year-old Ezra Blount, the youngest person killed during the concert. Attorneys in the litigation were set to meet ...
The one wrongful-death lawsuit that remains pending was filed by the family of 9-year-old Ezra Blount, the youngest person killed during the concert. Attorneys in the litigation were set to meet ...