Egypt made a new proposal last week aimed at restoring the Gaza ceasefire deal, security sources told Reuters on Monday ...
JERUSALEM, March 25 (Xinhua) -- Israeli Defense Minister Israel Katz said Tuesday he has approved operational plans for "continuing" the offensive in the Gaza Strip.
Cairo, Feb. 8 (BNA): Egyptian Foreign Minister Badr Abdelatty held a phone call with Mozambique’s Foreign Minister Maria Manuela dos Santos Lucas to discuss strengthening bilateral relations.
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results